Interested in remodeling your outdated kitchen? Maybe you’re looking to pay off high interest debt. Learn what’s right for your needs.
What can your 房屋净值 do for you?
Overhaul your home value, pay for improvements, or consolidate debts at a better rate. It’s your equity, use it how you want!
- Pay for repairs, renovations, and side projects
- Make big-ticket purchases
- Refinance higher interest debt
- Increase your monthly cash-on-hand
How Does a HELOC work, anyway?
A 房屋净值 Line of Credit (HELOC) allows you to draw against the equity in your home as a line of credit, then pay it back over a long period of time.
- Borrow up to 100% of your home’s equity
- Low monthly payments spread over long periods of time
- Although we offer higher limits, there are no closing costs for non-escrowed lines up to $100k*
Another 房屋净值 Option
A Fixed 房屋净值 Loan allows you to get a lump sum from a 2nd mortgage.
- For when you know exactly how much money you need
- Receive funds in a lump sum with a fixed rate
- 条款 up to 15 years
Frequently Asked Questions
Your line of credit appears as an account within 网上银行, where you can make, same-day transfers to your checking account. Or, contact us and we’ll make that transfer for you.
There is no annual fee for the first year. After that, it is just $50.
You can borrow up to 100% of your home’s equity.
Your HELOC has a 10 year draw period followed by a 15 year repayment period.
Unlock the equity in your home.
*If your line is $100k or less, and you’re not paying off an existing lien, like a 2nd mortgage or HELOC from elsewhere, your new Columbia CU HELOC will have no closing costs.